12th & Midtown
The project is the single largest contributor to the Midtown Mile and the cornerstone of this dynamic district.
Spanning four city blocks at the heart of Midtown Atlanta, 12th & Midtown is a mixed‐use master‐planned development plan of nearly 3.5 million square feet of retail and office and 3,000 units of hotel and residential offerings. Momentum for 12th & Midtown began in 2006 with the $200 million dollar signature tower, 1010 Midtown which opened in 2008. The subsequent phases of 1065 and 1075 Peachtree introduced 785,000 square feet of Class-A office and retail, together with the 414‐room Loews Atlanta Hotel which opened in 2010.
77 12th was developed in 2013 as a 23-story mixed-use tower consisting of 330 luxury apartments and 20,000 square feet of street-level retail and restaurants. The most recent phase of 12th & Midtown, Sixty 11th, debuted in 2016 with a similar mixed-use tower of 320 luxury apartments and 15,000 square feet of street-level retail.
The 12th & Midtown initiative brought Daniel together with several institutional partners including Selig Enterprises, MetLife, Northwest Mutual and the Canyon-Johnson Urban Fund. While each of the phases have been sold out, Daniel Corporation maintains leasing and management of certain properties on behalf of our partners.
- 3.5 million square feet of retail and office
- 3,ooo units of hotel and residential
- $200 million signature tower
- 414-room Loews Atlanta Hotel
- Partnership between Daniel, Selig Enterprises, MetLife, Northwest Mutual and the Canyon-Johnson Urban Fund
- Named as part of Deal of Decade 2010 by Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Named Best in Atlanta Real Estate 2008 by Atlanta Business Chronicle
- ULI Development of Excellence 2014 by ULI Atlanta Golden Flame Award Winner 2007 for Best Public Relations Long-Term Media Campaign
- Named Land Deal of the Year Finalist 2006 by Atlanta Business Chronicle