Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort & Spa
In 2002, Daniel presented its American Resort Town vision for its new Ross Bridge community to the Retirement Systems of Alabama in hopes of securing the ideal hotel and golf partner.
The vision turned to reality as Daniel and architects Goodwin, Mills & Caywood drew inspiration from the resort town of Banff Canada and recreated the iconic castle-style hotel and Lodge with a uniquely southern flair. The RSA’s commitment to the Ross Bridge plan topped $100 million as the hotel became a golf resort by adding the behemoth 8,200 yard Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail course. The grandeur of the new golf resort secured the PGA TOUR to move the Regions Charity Champions Tour from Daniel’s Greystone community to Ross Bridge from 2006-2010. The resort’s reputation also secured a AAA four-star rating among numerous national awards. For the past 15 years, Daniel has worked closely with both the RSA and its hotel manager AREH on key programming and operations infrastructure that integrates the resort and the Ross Bridge community together.
- $100 million investment from the Retirement Systems of Alabama (RSA)
- 8,200 yard Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
- Host to a PGA Tour senior event from 2006-2010
- AAA Four-Star rating
- Named Best Community in America 2010 by National Association of Home Builders
- Named Deals of the Decade 2011 by Birmingham Business Journal
- Named Development of the Year 2005 by NAIOP Alabama chapter
- Named Deal of the Year 2005 by Birmingham Business Journal
- Named Best Sales Pavilion in the United States by National Association of Home Builders 2005
- Swept First Place in all categories of Marketing and Merchandise Excellence (MAME) Awards on the Birmingham Spring Home Tour 2007
- Silver Award Winner for Best On the Boards Single Family Detached Home – The Nationals 2009, 2008, & 2007