Riverside on the James
Riverside on the James is the largest mixed-use development on Richmond’s riverfront, complementing the city’s investment along the historic Haxall Canal.
The two-tower structure offers spectacular views of the James River and Downtown Richmond. The project includes 230,000 square feet of Class A office space, 122 luxury condominiums, 70,000 square feet of entertainment retail space and an 800-space parking deck on the 4.2-acre island site. The project was a joint venture between Daniel, Case Pomeroy Properties and the Rime Companies and was completed and sold in 2005.
- Two-tower structure with great views of Richmond
- 230,000 square feet of Class A office space
- 122 luxury condominiums
- 70,000 square feet of entertainment retail space
- 800-space parking deck
- 4.2-acre island site
- Named Project of the Year 2005 by The Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate
- Named the Singular Outstanding Contribution to Commercial Real Estate in the Richmond Metropolitan Area 2006 by Richmond Real Estate Group